ART&CULTURE JAVA

EXPLORE THE AFRICAN DIVERSE CULTURES AND HE TALENTS ON ART SIMPLY CRUDE!

Search

Tuesday 9 August 2011

ultimate concern

Hands Free Hair Rejuvenator – freak out your follicles with some pulsed lasers

Handsfreehairrejuvenator
This Hands Free Hair Rejuvenator promises to revitalize your follicles through the application of ‘a broad array of pulsed light energy’. We’re kind of thinking you could probably get a similar result from shining a flashlight at your forehead, but [...]

190 words | permalink | No comments | digg this
flattr this!


 

Bedphones help you drift off to sleep with music


When I go to sleep, I like for there to be nothing but ambient noise. Usually I try to keep a fan going, which helps to drown out anything else, such as cars going by, [...]

165 words | permalink | No comments | digg this
flattr this!


 


List Building for Bloggers: Proven email stategies that build your audience, increase engagement and grow your income. Launch pricing available thru May 23, 2011.

Recover text from web forms with Lazarus


I hate typing in a long-winded response into a comment box or other such text field on a website. The reason for this is that if I hit the “submit” button and an error occurs, [...]

157 words | permalink | No comments | digg this
flattr this!


 

Water-Cooled Seat Cushion


Whenever it gets too cold or too hot out, we all wish we could have a big expensive car that is air conditioned or heated so we don’t have to adhere to our seat or [...]

149 words | permalink | No comments | digg this
flattr this!


 

Water Wizard Buddha Board


In the fast paced world of today, it’s hard to stop and enjoy the moment. The best way to make sure your kids realize the importance of “the now” is to raise them with toys [...]

142 words | permalink | No comments | digg this
flattr this!


 

Learn how to backup your Google data

Over the years, I’ve found myself relying on Google for a lot of different services. While I used them for searching for years, I didn’t really start depending on them until I acquired my Gmail [...]

174 words | permalink | No comments | digg this
flattr this!

No comments:

Post a Comment